domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

For Con. B 1


This is a summary of the last Con B1 class supplied by Guille!  THANKS!

Hi Kate and classmates!
The last class we started talking about the final project or presentation. We did some groups. At the moment there are two groups of three people:

-One group is going to do it about a TV quiz.
-The second one (my group) is going to do it about "spanish people around the world"
-Noelia and Javi are going to do it alone.
-The people who didn't come on Wednesday please come on monday and say Kate your proyect theme if you want to finish the grade.

After speak about the proyect we did a roleplay between psychologist and patient in pairs. Kate really liked my role as a psychologist. Maybe I have to change my studies hahaha.

Finally we did a listening about a poll of the best and worst holidays of the one hundred people.

That's all I remember.
See you tomorrow.
Guille

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario